Are you going to be a parent or have a 0-1 year old baby and are going through some tough challenges?
Would you like to prepare for the birth of your child and discuss pregnancy and childbirth with other future parents?
As the other parent, would you like to have a space to express your feelings and concerns?
Famijeunes’ perinatal services are for you!
- Individual prenatal support
- Individual postnatal support
- Prenatal groups, some of which will be dedicated to the other parent
- Presence at birth (if needed)
- Individual support for fathers
The perinatal component of Famijeunes is
- Psychosocial support adapted to the needs of each family and according to the rhythm of each
- Pre and post-natal meetings at home
- Experienced workers trained in perinatal care
- A community worker dedicated entirely to supporting fathers
- A rapid and personalized referral system, thanks to our network of perinatal partners.
- A territory covering the South-West of Montreal and the surrounding area
For more information or to benefit from our services in perinatal care, contact Émilie Tremblay
514 931-5115 ext. 227